Together, we can make sure every voice is heard in November. That means getting out the vote now, and pressuring elected officials to count every single ballot before declaring a winner after November 3rd.
350.org is pledging to protect the vote before and after this election. Will you add your name in solidarity?
How We Protect the Vote:
1. Make sure friends and family turn out to vote in November.
2. Be mindful of voter suppression tactics in communities of color and other frontline groups.
3. Support phone bank efforts in states targeted by voter suppression.
4. Volunteer to monitor polls on November 3rd.
5. Pressure elected officials to count every single vote before declaring a winner.